Monday, February 13, 2012

Foe or Friend?!?

Friends???? How many of us women or men can actually say we have that? How many of us can say we have true friends, there whenever not only when times are good. 


This is a pic of my girls for 20+yrs. We all met in primary school (1st grade for me) and have been as thick as nails since then. It's hard to find another female that we can call a close friends but its rare to find one that has stuck it out with you no matter.


Sometimes, I can be a loner but there are times when I want that sisterly love around me. I'm the only girl among  my siblings so yea you can imagine what I mean. But lets be for real, this hating game that many of us women are playing is not cute. We need to give it up and focus on the positive rather than the negative. Let's count on each other and be accountable for each other rather than tearing them down.


You see, this VDay, I'll be spending it with my girls as we have countless years before...This is to show that with or without a  man we still don't neglect each other. Because at the end of the day, who will have your back when your man is gone (God forbids)??


*Disclaimer* I DO HAVE A MAN THAT I LOVE DEARLY but I'm not neglecting him either this VDay

No comments:

Post a Comment